DEMOGRAPHY AND MIGRATION
Files containing syllabi, lectures, assignments, databases, external links, and other materials are available for all my courses.
3. (2018 Spring) SOCI 647 – Migration
– Graduate. Sociology. Texas A&M University.
– Analysis of migration/immigration through a demographic perspective.
2. (2016 Spring) Introduction to Demography
– Graduate. Policy Analysis. RAND Corporation.
– Concepts and methods in demography with an emphasis on policy implications.
1. (2008-1) POP/866 – Tópicos Avançados de Pesquisa em Migração [Advanced Topics on Migration Research]
– Graduate. Demography. Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG).
– Methods to estimate migration rates and model migration flows.